We collect personally identifiable information from a user when the user:
- Registers for our site and creates a profile
- Signs up for more information
- Enters a contest
- Submits non-anonymous feedback
The personally identifiable information may incude:
- User’s name, email address and position title
- School’s name, contact information and logo
- Any additional information voluntarily provided by the user, including education background, profile picture and grade level taught
We use this personally identifiable information to:
- Provide a personalized experience for educators
- Send updates and newsletters to interested parties
- Conduct surveys, promotions and contests
- Obtain non-specific user data and metrics
We will never:
- Sell or provide a user’s personal, identifiable information to a third party, unless that third party is directly involved in administering our website or program and only if the third party commits to maintain this privacy through an agreement with us; or unless required by law or to protect the rights of our organization or other users.
- Provide non-identifiable user information to third parties for evaluation, development or marketing purposes. For example, we may share data relating to site metrics, participant location (limited to state, school district, and/or school), and grade levels and subjects taught.
- We are compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. At this time, Fourscore does not collect identifiable or specific information from children under the age of 13. Fourscore does not collect names, email addresses, or other contact information from children. Teachers who would like to provide access to students under the age of 13 can provide a general class email login.
If you have any questions about our policy, please email us..